Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Balls Family Party & Egg Hunt






The Afternoon continued to add to the perfect Easter Day. We had wonderful speakers & music in church and an unbelievable primary sharing time. Many time through out church today I found my heart up in my throat and my eyes watering beyond control. After church we picked up Wookie and headed to my folks for Easter dinner. We then had our annual egg hunt and celebrated Jorden's 14th Birthday. We are thankful for our families and being able to spend time with them. We did miss having Jeff and Amy there and are looking forward to seeing them in 3 weeks when the family will all be going to St George for Garrett's Baptism. We hope that your Easter was just as nice!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowee-wow-wow! I cant' believe how much your nieces and nephews have grown up, time flies!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it. It breaks my heart to see everyone having so much fun without us. :(