Today is all about getting a lot accomplished. Fridays are often my catch up on everything day and try and play a little. I need to catch up on my house cleaning & get started on Laundry. Tuesday Is another big test so I need to start getting ready now so I can have some fun over the weekend & still do well on the test.We have a big weekend with lots of fun planned with our families on both sides. Plus church and preparing and giving an Easter Lesson. Lots to do hope you have a great day:)
HAPPY SPRING!!!

2 comments:
Hope you can have a little fun today! I really bombed the disney test...I never saw aladdin!
Don't you just love Fridays? I went out of control cleaning my apartment this morning -- totally go the spring cleaning fever! I cleaned the windows and windowsills...I love the clean feeling. But -- I did NO studying for Tuesday's test...so..bummer
Post a Comment