Saturday, March 29, 2008
Saturday whatever day :)
Today is just a plain whatever day. We slept in the when Wookie couldn't wait any longer Wade got up to let him out. I followed a little while later, we watched phenomena w/ John Travolta this morning and will have a late lunch. We are just doing Whatever!!! nothing planned (surprise) or exciting just hanging out. I do have a little story I will share from last night. Our toaster oven broke (or so we thought) so after weeks of not having one I packed it up an sent it to the DI and last night we bought a new one. Came home and plugged it in and it didn't work. Well come to find out that the button on the plug had tripped and well we are now happy for the person that buys a perfectly good toaster oven at the DI for $2.oo. LOL we found the whole thing rather funny. Hope you all have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so funny. Jeff got a good laugh about that one.
Post a Comment