Woke up this morning to several inches of snow :( I'm so tires of snow and cold. Ready for SPRING!!! w/ warm days (not hot) tulips and the trees to start budding. The blue sky is misleading it it cold but should warm up by the end of the week. So funny that 50 sounds warm. Today I made a list of all the homework that I need to get accomplished this week. It is HUGE!!! wish me luck, I will need it. Only 29 more days left in this semester YEA!!!

3 comments:
The snow sucks, so tired of winter. To heck with spring I want SUMMER.
I hear you loud and clear on the weather, COME ON SPRING!!!Look on the bright side,Your house looks very beautiful in the picture with the snow!
It snowed here too. Not as much as there though. You have to tell me how to make links to you and Jami's blog.
Post a Comment