Primary & Basketball

Today was a day for relaxing and Primary. We slept in as long as Wookie would let us. Then headed to Angie's for B-fast. Spent the rest of the afternoon and evening Making a latter day prophet matching game for sharing time tomorrow. Sure hope it isn't to hard for the Jr primary. You match the prophet with their teachings. I wrote a paper while Wade looked up all the pics. I enjoyed spending the afternoon in the office chatting while we both worked. I still have my lesson and one more assignment to do. Next week is Wade's turn to teach.They might have to wait until tomorrow. Wade watched the game they played Houston and Jazz won 93-82. We just need 3 more for this round. GO JAZZ!!! Hope you are all having a fun weekend.
2 comments:
Man, you must be an amazing primary teacher! That game is way cool! You are amazing! I hope we can keep in touch after the semester! =D later--
WOW. I wish I was going to your sharing time today, I am sure it will be the highlight of the kids day! GO JAZZ!
Post a Comment