Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?



Saturday Wade & I stopped by the Logan Temple to get a few pics before the Tulips were gone. They are one of my favorite flowers. I think it is because they are so colorful and pretty after long gray winters. It makes me happy to see them bloom in the spring. This year we are wondering where Spring is and if we will see Spring before The hot summer comes.


3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I miss you lots! But I love spring and NO HOMEWORK! yay! Call me sometime!

Alli said...

Yay for lunch...I do have class everyday from 12:10-2:10 until the end of May unfortunately...anywho as for the message it wasn't me-probably Monika-they got their clearance from the first presidency and set their wedding date! I miss our "family"

Anonymous said...

I really like the pics!