Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SCHOOL is over, SUMMER can start :)


Every year at this time I have such a mix of feeling. I am so sad to not see the students anymore, but so ready for a break at the same time. Tomorrow is the last day of school and I will really miss these kids. I have been in this classroom since January and have really become attached. I was really nervous about teaching in an Elementary school at first. Now I think I would really love to have a class of my own. They are so cute and you get to do such fun things with them. They do have more energy than I do. I have really enjoyed my experience. At 12:00 Noon summer vacation has official begun and I am ready to do some playing... my plans include movies, books I want to read for fun, swimming, and working on my tan. Who know what I will do. I'm just excited to have some time to myself and be with Wade & Wookie without the guilt that I should be doing something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful summer!