Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fun Day!!!

Most of this week has been rather blah, I don't know why I have felt that way. I have had a hard time getting excited over anything. The Conference was this week on USU campus. I presented and got that over with. I wasn't nearly as up tight about this one as the last presentation so I enjoyed it more. Today is Friday Fun Day. My Mom and Sis get together every Friday and have lunch, relax, cross stitch, or some times shop. We just hang out and enjoy being together. Today we are meeting the Guys for lunch and then just going to visit at my house for a while and work on our Haunted Houses. This is the cross stitch that we are all doing at the same time. Kinda corny but fun. Tonight is scrapbooking with the girl friends & tomorrow is the Girls day :) We planned a fun day to go to SLC and shop at the fun stores that aren't around here. I have a feeling come Sunday I will need a rest & be with my honey:) Hope you all have a fun day and weekend!!!

No comments: