I am really enjoying my relaxing
summer vacation. Doesn't feel like summer yet. hope

fully it will warm up soon?
My projects are coming along, if I can stay motivated I might just get them done this year. We bought the punch pass for the
summer movies:) They will be fun.They start on Tuesday Jami & her kids and me & mom are all going. I like all those kid shows and it is fun to the kids reactions. Last night Jami and I went to a
Dream Dinners party. Dream Dinners i

s a company that preps meals and you order the dinners you want for the month and go in and put them together. I had fun, I'm really liking this concept. Thinking of what to have for dinner and then having

everything ready for it is a struggle. Then you get home late and have to figure it all out while you are starving. I have not ever really enjoyed
cooking anyway. I try to do better in the summer when I am home. When I'm working I think I might try Dream Dinners it is less expensive than eating out. Anyway just a few
rambling thought for the day. Life has really slowed down with
little excitement.
3 comments:
I am glad you had such a great experence at Dream Dinners, you will love how much $ you will save over grocery shopping along with the taste. We actually have children on our tasting panels; it is amazing to see what kids will really eat. We put kids in a box when we only feed them "white foods" I am glad you had a wonderful Dream Dinner experience and don’t for get to vote for your favorites to be on the August Menu. You can get even more ideas on my blog Take care. http://stephanieallen.wordpress.com/
This dream dinners sounds like an absolute dream! Especially with how hectic next year will be. I hope all is well with you. Sorry I haven't been able to call you yet-life has been a little crazy the last little while. It will slow down a little next week though...hope you are doing well!
Janalynn,
Special Olympics is a blast! They are doing Equestrian teams right now! Crazy huh? I'm not doing it but i'll start up again in the fall with Basketball, bocce ball, swimming, and I think there are some other ones. If you are really interested let me know. They are always in need of coaches! I've never had so much fun!
That Dream Dinners things sounds great! Are you learning lots? I was so hoping to have a relaxing summer but it's not looking like I expected! Yikes! Things are so crazy!Love ya,
Post a Comment