Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The New Air Conditioning

I know that I sound like an an old person lately all I can do is talk about the weather. It is hot here!!! My 2 favorite seasons are Spring & Fall mostly because I dislike extreme hot & cold. Wade and I like it nice & cool inside so winter is much more cost effective for us. We have now turned our air conditioner up from 68 to 70 and at times 72. The one thing that kills us more than the heat is the electric bill trying to keep cool. I thought I would share this new way to cool off. If any of you try it be sure to let us know your results:)

1 comment:

Alli said...

Very cute! I miss ya way too much! We should do lunch or something soon! Hope all is well.