Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Panic Attack

This weekend has been nice we have mostly played and relaxed. It started with a Friday night getting together with some friends which I really enjoyed. Then Saturday was the day that went on for ever. We got up early to clean the church at 8:00 AM. This is rare for us to get moving much before 10:00 A.M. on a Saturday morning. We are both night owls and enjoy sleeping in late. After cleaning the church we went to out for Breakfast and was home by 11:00. We almost didn't know what to do with ourselves. Don't worry we figured it out quickly and took a nap. Later in the afternoon we went and saw Get Smart (I laughed Hard!!)and then just hung out at home. Sunday was pretty normal, church and visiting family. I did however have a slight panic attack on our ride home from visiting family. My summer vacation is more than 1/2 over and all I have done is relax. I don't have any ambition really to finish any projects or to start any of the many that need to get done. Playing and taking it easy have been so enjoyable. Where am I going to find the motivation to get stuff done? I am seriously starting to freak out a little. Well I guess I will go to bed and sleep on it:)

2 comments:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Ha ha! I totally know exactly what you are talking about! Getting projects done, and then school getting so close again! What is the day of our graduation? I can't wait! I'll call you when I get back to Logan!

Jamixstitch said...

Your a dork!!! Ha-Ha I never have any ambition to start projects.