Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Overcomming An Addiction

So this week school started and I am student teaching. I am LOVING every minute!!! After a lazy summer of really not doing much I am exhausted by the end of each night. I figure this is a good dose of reality for me. I also have been trying not to drink tons of Diet Coke. Don't know if this was the best week to go easy on the stuff. Last year I turned my blood brown at breakfast by popping my first Diet Coke. I lived on it, seems like it was what kept me going and got me threw the program on very little sleep. I have tried really hard not to let this happen again. I do Love Diet Coke but it doesn't need to be what I live for (JK).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew as soon as I read "overcoming an addiction" that it was going to be about Diet Coke. Everybody has to have their weakness, and Diet Coke is a pretty innocent weakness. Good luck though, the headaches are a killer!

Barb Davis said...

Addictions can be so many things. Mine is sugar. I could make a meal of it in one form or another. I'm trying to break the habit, but with very little luck. Good luck on your Diet Coke habit. Happy to hear you are enjoying your student teaching!!

Alli said...

Hey girlie...I too am trying to quit my Dr. Pepper...on another note..you want to do a late lunch on Saturday? Around 2ish? Just thinking to invite everyone...what do you think?