1) My honey Wade 2) My puppy Wookie 3) Special Education 4) My Testimony & belief in the LDS Faith 5) Family 6) Chocolate 7) Diet Coke 8) Jazz Basketball
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1) Cool 2) Awesome 3) Just for kicks & giggles 4) Muchas grassy Ass 5)I Love you!! 6) Weeza Rules 7) Hmmm 8) Whatever
8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1) Have a family 2) go to Hawaii 3) ride a camel around the pyramids 4) Teach 5) Serve a mission with My eternal companion 6) Be a Grandma 7) learn to play the piano 8) Graduate :)
8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1) There are times to talk & times to listen. 2) Learn to be happy in the situations you are given. 3) Family & friends can be the same. 4) Pray, have faith and work hard 5) Don't compare my weaknesses to others strengths 6) If you can laugh at it you can live with it. 7) It's a dogs life... 8) The place to be happy is home the time to be happy is now.
8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1) Hawaii 2) Mexico 3) Israel 4) Egypt 5) Greece 6) Italy 7) Switzerland 8) All over the USA
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1) comfortable shoes that are cute 2) Wedding band fixed & cleaned 3)Energy to do all I need to. 4) Another Puppy 5) A teaching job after graduation 6) Vacation 7) My house to stay organized and clean 8) My car detailed
1) McKenzie 2) Jami 3) Erin 4) Barbara 5) Janet 6) Stephanie 7) Stacey 8) YOU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment