Today was our Primary program in sacrament meeting. The theme was I am a Child of God. Over the past month or so the kids have been practicing parts and singing all the songs that they have learned for the program. Today was their day to shine and they sure did. Everyone did so great with their talks and the songs were wonderful. Nothing is sweeter and invites the spirit stronger than children singing and talking about their love and faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It was hard to keep my eyes from over flowing at times but I did manage to keep it together. Wade & I were both very proud of all the kids and especially our CTR 7 class!!! GREAT JOB!!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Primary Program
Today was our Primary program in sacrament meeting. The theme was I am a Child of God. Over the past month or so the kids have been practicing parts and singing all the songs that they have learned for the program. Today was their day to shine and they sure did. Everyone did so great with their talks and the songs were wonderful. Nothing is sweeter and invites the spirit stronger than children singing and talking about their love and faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It was hard to keep my eyes from over flowing at times but I did manage to keep it together. Wade & I were both very proud of all the kids and especially our CTR 7 class!!! GREAT JOB!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you left me your blog address I'm addicted to it. I just love keeping caught up on everybody. Your dog is so cute. We have a Mini Schnauzer.
Post a Comment