Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

General Relief Society Meeting

This weekend has been very busy for us. Many family and church events to attend. My favorite was going to The General Relief Society Meeting with my mom, Sister, and Sister-in-law. It had been a few years since we were able to go to SLC for the mtg. I really enjoy being apart of the drove of women that ttook over the city. The spirit is so strong and up lifting. It rejuvenates me and helps me feel like I can do better in my life. They spoke of the purpose of relief society and the importance of every women in the church. It was great to hear. I especially enjoyed President Dieter F. Uchtdorf (2nd counselor in the first presidency of the church) when he spoke to us. It made me laugh and was full of love. It is a great feeling and being apart of the largest womens organization in the world. If we take these messages to heart and put our feelings into actions we can make this world a better place! I know I need to do my part!!!

No comments: