Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Where do I Start
So I am still loving Student Teaching and life in the classroom. I am realizing that when I was a para I had it easy and could just go home and enjoy the evening and not worry or think about the million things that need done. Managing and teaching a special ed class is crazy how much constantly needs to get done. I love organization I thrive on it!!! Right now I'm thinking about all that I need to do with to get my portfolio done and I am over whelmed. I have started on projects and know what to do. By the time I get home try to figure something out for dinner and start homework I am exhausted. Reality is starting to sink in at how busy I will be in my profession. That is get for the future, I just want to get it together now!! Where to start ....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment