

Thursday night at Midnight I went with my sister, Niece, & Nieces friend to see Twilight. Jami's Sister-in-law rented out the Theater for a private viewing I was glad to accept one of the tickets:) It was rather fun an entire theater of women & girls. I liked the movie at times it seemed long but I think that was because I was so tired. Staying up late is not my cup of tea and more. My niece and her friend were so excited to see the movie. They bought T-shirts just for the occasion. In the Pics you can see the girls excitement and just how tired we were. Can't wait for New Moon :)

3 comments:
I'm just beginning to read the book. I want to finish it before I see the movie.
What a wonderful night with your family and friends!!
I'm glad you liked it. My girls are dying to see it. But I just started the book. So I need to get busy! I'm glad you had a good time. I certainly can't stay up that late any more either. It's different when you are home at that time of night.
Greta pictures! You guys do look a little tired. Did you feel like you were in the twilight zone (no pun intended)? I remember going to see Star Wars at midnight and it felt like an out of body experience I was so tired. I got tickets for next Friday. Looking forward to seeing the show!
Post a Comment