Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

On My Mind

McKenzie & I doing home work in our pj's

This week has been very busy with tons of activities and real life stuff. Tuesday the day of the horrible snow storm I had a meeting at USU. This ended up to be very disappointing. We were suppose to have interviews all afternoon and because of the weather they were canceled. They are not rescheduling them so now we are on our own to find a job. We made the best of it a group of us went to lunch and then McKenzie came over and we worked on our portfolios.

Katelyn, Jorden, & I before the dance

Saturday night was the Sweetheart Dance at Sky View. Jorden and Katelyn were dates for 2 boys in my Sped class. it was a ton of fun and very tiring. My feet still hurt. The only thing missing that night was my sweetheart, he opted to stay home and watch the Jazz game.

I have had several things that I just can't get off my mind. With things being so busy and so much going on I want my brain to take a break and I'm going to make a list in hopes that it will get things out of my head, so here we go...
  1. McKenzie leaves this week, I will miss her!!!
  2. Need to finish my portfolio, SOON!!!
  3. How do people do it all, work, church, clean house, etc seems impossible at times.
  4. Need to arrange a game night to play cards.
  5. When will we squeeze in paining the bathroom.
  6. Wade takes the brunt of all my stress & still loves me!!
  7. So much to do before graduation, GET A JOB #1
  8. What are we going to have for dinner this week?
  9. When will the sun come out for good.
  10. Got to plan our vacations, I need a vacation!!!

3 comments:

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

Good luck! Hang in there....don't worry about a messy house.....Wookie won't care!

Cory and McKenzie said...

I'm going to miss you too!

Angie said...

I need a vacation too!! I did spend the day going to the Draper Temple Open House. I took my older two. It was a great day. It was also nice to get out of this valley. Good luck on getting stuff done. I think there is always a list of to-do's but getting it off your mind helps!