This week has been cold, gloomy and full of sadness. On St. Patrick's Day a friend I grew up with was laid to rest she left behind her a husband and 3 children. This week Wade's cousin passed away and we attended the viewing and funeral on Friday. He left behind a wife and 4 children. Having 2 people that I knew and loved and that were so close to my age has really made me do some heavy thinking. Life truly is a gift and none of us know how much time we have here on earth. Death is a new journey that our souls must take to return to Heavenly Father. I pray that their families will be blessed with peace and comfort and that we all can feel the warmth of the sun again.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Sadness
This week has been cold, gloomy and full of sadness. On St. Patrick's Day a friend I grew up with was laid to rest she left behind her a husband and 3 children. This week Wade's cousin passed away and we attended the viewing and funeral on Friday. He left behind a wife and 4 children. Having 2 people that I knew and loved and that were so close to my age has really made me do some heavy thinking. Life truly is a gift and none of us know how much time we have here on earth. Death is a new journey that our souls must take to return to Heavenly Father. I pray that their families will be blessed with peace and comfort and that we all can feel the warmth of the sun again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry you have had to go through two losses in such a short time. Thanks for helping me remember that we need to take advantage of every moment we have because life is just too short.
Wow my dear. It's interesting how soon we forget how precious life is. I hope that you and Wade are hangin in there, and if you need anything you know who to call! Love you!
Post a Comment