This has been a rather busy week with many up and downs. I have been very stressed and I think hit my breaking point on Wednesday. Thankfully Wade was here to help me out. He is always a constant source of strength to me. I am finishing my student teaching Monday and have so many mixed feelings. I have loved this experience so much and the people that I have been working with have been wonderful. I will really miss the student and feel like apart of my heart will stay with them. I however am looking forward to graduation this week. It has been along time coming and at some points I felt like it would never happen. It has taken 5 years to complete my degree and I looking forward to the next step of the journey.
Another happy moment was that McKenzie came home from New Zea land. I has been a long 5 weeks without her and I was happy to see her and hear all about her experiences. Friday afternoon we were able to spend the afternoon catching up with each other and she helped me out with a project that needed attention. It was a great afternoon,
Next I have to make a confession. I am an addict!!! After much convincing from my sister I added the Farm Town application to my Facebook adventure. I am now hooked and love the stupid virtual game of planting crops, harvesting, buying, selling of crops. oh, and saving to buy a barn and house and all the little things to go with it. This has been my new adventure and I'm trying to keep it under control :)

4 comments:
Janalyn, I am sorry! I am the one who got Jamie started and now she has you... Its a horrible game. So addicting. I think I am going to have to give it up! I really just don't have the time. I need to spend it on other things that mean more...
Congrats on the Graduation! WOW! It really has been a long time coming! I am so proud of you!!!! YA!
I guess all have to check that out on facebook. Sounds like great times. Did you tell us where you got a job at? Maybe I missed it. Congratulations what an accomplishment you have done. I'll be thinking of you this week I hope your walking you deserve that!
Congratulation!!! I am proud of you. Long road but worth it in the end.
Sorry that you are addicted to farm town. I know how it is. I have lost alot of sleep over the game and trying to keep up on the real world as well.
Post a Comment