Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference Weekend

I always look forward to listening to the leaders of the church during conference. Usually we are in our sweats or wrapped up in a blanket on the couch watching the session on TV. Wade and I were able to attend The Saturday morning session. We decided it would be much easier to get to the session on time if we spent the night. So we skipped town Friday afternoon and headed to SLC. We ate at our favorite Chinese restaurant P.F. Chang's. I absolutely love the lettuce wraps. Saturday Morning we had to be in our seats by 9:30. We actually parked and made it there earlier. I love listening to the leaders and hearing the uplifting messages. It makes me feel good and also know that I can do better. It was a great feeling to listen to the choir and be in the same building listening to the speakers. I was able to feel the spirit so strong and focus on what they had to say. I am grateful to have had such a wonderfully uplifting experience. Tomorrow We get the comfort factor and are happy to stay home and watch from our living room and have a relaxing Sunday together.

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a great experience isn't it! We have gotten to go to. I still enjoy the comfort of my home and jammies. But it is good to get to go there!