Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yellowstone 2009


The last few weeks have been a whirl wind. We had Wade's brother & family visit, I was getting ready for School, our vacation to Vegas, ESY (summer school) started, and finally our family camping trip to Yellowstone. We were in Vegas 2 weeks ago and then home for 4 days and left for Yellowstone. In those 4 days I had to unpack, clean the house and do laundry, celebrate Fathers Day, Monday ESY started and I packed and we left again on Wed. Thanks to McKenzie & Morgan for taking great care of Wookie!!! We have had a very busy June although we have enjoyed most of it and had a blast on our vacations it is nice to be home. We are looking forward to a more relaxed July being at home and celebrating holidays with family. I am especially looking forward to completing a few projects and sleeping in from time to time after all what is summer for? I hope you all are having a wonderful Summer!!!


No comments: