Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Say what???

School starts tomorrow and I am so excited!!! This is it my first day of school. I do have a few butterflies and don't know that I will sleep much tonight. This is a photo of my name plate above my classroom door. Last night was back to school night and all these people came in calling me Mrs. Godfrey. It made me laugh inside. I kept thinking that isn't me, it felt weird. Well I guess it will stick because I don't plan on changing my name anytime soon :) Just makes everything feel very real and makes me feel very old :) wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so excited for you and for the kids who will be lucky enough to have you as their teacher! Good luck!

Michelle said...

Good Luck!!!
You will be a great teacher.

Angie said...

Good Luck!!
You will do a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful day!

We should have hung out last night.. you with neves, and me with my dumb thoughts about nothing that kept me up all night!!

Janet said...

I hope it went well, Janalyn! I'm sure you were great! Can't wait to hear about it. :)