Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 9, 2009

October Highlights

Since I started teaching life just has not been the same. For the most part I go to school and come home and go back and do it all again the next day. I have never felt so much stress, pressure, and had so much to accomplish in my life. Funniest thing is that I really do love it!!! The alarm goes off and if I haven't gotten up before it went off I pull my self out of bed happy to go to school!!! In all of our chaos we did manage to fit in some fun and adventures. Radar is growing like a weed and loves to torment Wookie. I was able to go with the girls to our Annual scrapbook weekend to the cabin. I look forward to it every year we laugh so hard and have so much fun I think we need to make it Bi annual :) For Halloween we did our traditional soup at mom's house after trick or treating. Wookie was a pumpkin, Radar a bumble Bee, and Maggie a princess. It was so nice to hang out with the Fam something that I liked doing anyway is now more appreciated since it is a rare occasion.

2 comments:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Absolutely LOVE the little tyke's costumes...except I want to know what Wade was for Halloween?!?! :)

Unknown said...

Love these costumes. Thanks for such a cheery post. Found you on LDS Blogs.

If you enjoy give-aways, I have one for a superb CD this week over on my blog at Anne's Place - and only 3 entries so far!