Wade w/ Wookie & Radar
Proof that I can cook!!!
Granny getting kisses from Radar
Christmas sugar cookies
Christmas Eve is now Wade's and my holiday together. Over the years we have been bumped around with family parties wondering when or if they would be on Christmas Eve or not. This year we decided that from now on we were going to stay home and make dinner and enjoy time together. We now claim this one day of the year as our holiday. I wanted to make a turkey dinner. I know that might surprise you all, I can cook I just don't like to!!! We made the full spread turkey, yams, stuffing, potatoes, rolls, pie, etc... It was a yummy carb over load. We invited my folks and Grandma Balls over for dinner. It was nice to have people at our house for a change. After everyone left Wade and I watched A Christmas Story and frosted sugar cookies. It was a nice evening. I look forward to keeping our new tradition.

No comments:
Post a Comment