
Most of our summer has been spent hanging out at home and getting ready for the baby. We were bummed when we realized that there was no way I could go on my families vacation they had planned to California. It was going to be way too long of a drive and too much walking with me being 8mths pregnant. So instead we stayed home and took care of my sisters dog and watered my parents plants. We were happy that my folks felt bad that we couldn't go and sent us on a small low key get away of our own. We went to Steamboats Springs Colorado. It was a nice drive through nowhere to get to such beautiful and green mountains. We enjoyed relaxing and exploring the area. Two of our favorite things we did while there was eating at Mambo Italiano and taking a gondola ride to the top of the mountain. We loved having some time to get away just the two of us and not be at home where there is always something that needs to be done.

1 comment:
I'm glad you two got a chance to get out and do something so fun before the baby comes. Not that she won't be wonderful to have around, but it DOES limit what you can do for a while. =) Only a month to go!! Yay! I'm excited and I'm not even the one haveing the baby!
Post a Comment