Just before we left the hospital they did a Jaundice test to make sure Addison what doing fine. Her levels were high so they called us and set up a light bed for her to lay on. At first she really didn't like it because she couldn't be wrapped up tight in a blanket. She soon learned to tolerate it and did pretty good having to be on it all the time. I thought she looked so funny being all strapped in. I really liked the look of her glowing in the dark at night.

3 comments:
Serene totally had to have a billibed also! She actually loved it, probably because it was nice and warm. And I couldn't believe how she could sleep right through having her blood taken each day, lol! Addison looks so cute in all her blue . . . but you already knew that.
She is so cute! I love her birth announcement! Congrats again.
congrats! Congrats! She's adorable. Best of luck with everything!!
Post a Comment