Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 15, 2010

Addison in her blessing dress

This was a day I had thought about long before we knew about Addison. My Grandma Mauchley had her blessing dress made about 8 years ago. She told me I was going to have a little girl and she would need a blessing dress. After all we had gone threw I was still hopeful but a little pessimistic. Grandma definitely knew something we did not. Addison was named after her. Addison Bernice Godfrey. This day was special but knowing that my grandma had given Addison her dress made it even more special.

4 comments:

Cami said...

What a treasure to have that dress. Little Addison looks darling. You look great!!

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

She is SO precious!!! You and Wade look so happy. She is a doll!

Budge Family said...

I love the pictures they are so sweet. She is such a beautiful baby.

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

I love these pictures! Priceless!