Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Another Day

Today is just another day. Wade is working and I'm hanging out at home. It's still Spring Break so no school and I am still recovering from my crazy bad cold I have been trying to get the germs out of our house cleaning and doing laundry. I am hoping to actually do something fun some time this week. Wookie has been funny today he has discovered the sun being out and constantly wants out to bask in its rays on our back step. He loves the heat, we are all happy that it is starting to warm up and be spring:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. It's no fun to be sick over Spring Break.

Anonymous said...

I think I will keep it. I like it, it's my favorite. We'll just have to be twins (I think we have a lot in common anyways).

Anonymous said...

You need to go out and celebrate Spring Break!! Let's here what your fun plans are!