Saturday, March 1, 2008
Lazzzy Saturday
Today has been a nice snowy spring day. For the most part we haven't done much of anything. We stayed up late last night watching Steel Magnolias. Wade had yet to see the movie from which my nickname originated "Weeza" or "Aunt Weeza". My Sister gave this to me years ago and now my nieces and Nephews think that it is funny, even though they don't have a clue why. I loved seeing it again and Wade I'm sure would rather not have to repeat that experaince. He is not much a chick flick fellow. I left early this morning to make cards with a my friend Holly Sue. We don't get to see each other much since I quit working at the group home. Wade and Wookie have enjoyed most of the day relaxing on the couch watching movies. I have done some Homework and prepared a primary lesson for tomorrow. Our big plans for the evening are to get dinner and watch the Jazz Game. I think we just might burst from all the excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Weeza and Wade, I am glad to see another post! Please keep them coming. Wish you could come do my primay lesson! ~E~
Ya this lesson is easy though. I bought the play dough is stead of making it. I'm just not that domestic.We just found that we could make comments. Ya can't wait.
Post a Comment