Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Play'n hooky :)
Today has been a busy day, lots to get done. I went to practicum & was observed on a program that I was running and then I skipped school. I just couldn't see myself sitting in class listening to a lecture for 3 hours today. I have to much to get done. I met Wade for lunch, Came home and put my PJ's on and picked up the house. I can't study with a messy house. Now I am set to do homework all afternoon and evening:) It will be nice to get it all done and feel like I can relax next week for spring break. This Friday I am going shopping all day with some friends so that is a great way to start the vacation:) Hope you all accomplish a lot or little today which ever you feel like. ~J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment