SPRING BREAK IS HERE, YEA!!!!
Spring Break started by getting out of my behavior class 2 hour early. Very happy surprise that never happens. I am doing all I can to mask the cold I have and enjoy my time out of school. I pretty much spent the day sneezing so much I am now one of the seven dwarfs:) I am hoping that a miracle happens and that I am feeling incredibly better tomorrow morning. The Girls are picking me up at 7 AM to start the day off shopping. Lots of caffeine and cough medicine that is how I plan to keep my energy up. Since everyone else has been passing it around in their families others will be probably doing the same. We must make scarifies for the sport and the trip will go on:) A bit of exciting news Wade bought a new battery for my camera today, YEA!! pictures to come, ttfn. ~ J

1 comment:
Sounds like you have fun things planned! I am excited for pics! Love ya, ~E~
Post a Comment