Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

I love conference weekend. I love relaxing and not being in a rush and listening to the church leaders. Yesterday was spent making a big breakfast and watching the morning session we listened to the afternoon session while I cleaned and wade helped make labels for 2 school projects. Then we went and hung out with Wade's Family while the guys went to the priesthood session. We had a great visit it was fun the kids played with Wookie he collapsed as soon as we got in the car to drive home. Today I am attempting to cook a turkey dinner. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. I don't do this very often at all. My folks are coming over for dinner and Lemon pie. I figure I owe them some food since I often call and invite us to dinner at there house:) But everything tastes better when mom cooks it!!! We will be enjoying the rest of conference with a full belly any one want to guess how long it takes for Wade & my Dad to be asleep, Hmmmm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously impressed that you are making a turkey Dinner! How enjoyable for you all, make sure Wade helps you do the dishes! I am jealous you all got to hang last night. Miss you! ~E~