I thought I would write a few thoughts since it might be a few days until I get back to this. Wow, I have been hit hard. Today I don't feel well my energy is gone and things are piling up. The next 2 weeks are crunch time everything is coming to and end in school and everything is due. I am trying to take it a day at a time but I still have to think ahead to get it all done. I have got to get it all done so that I can enjoy this weekend and not worry or think about school. I made a To Do List. Here it goes.
TO DO LIST:
1-Yes Program Summary Report, 2-Para observation template, 3-Curriculum notebook 4-Consulting handbook, 5-Study Guide 10, 6-Type Practicum experience paper, 7-Vocabulary checkout, 8-Behavior project summary Report, 9-Peer observation forms, 10-Agenda Template.
This is just my homework list I will get it done if it kills me!!! I do have a separate To Do list for home and Personal stuff. That list gets neglected a lot. I'm regretful that helps with laundry and dinner duty. Tomorrow we are having a Bridal Shower for Jamie a girl in our sped program that will be a fun way to let go of some stress. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend:)

3 comments:
Ugh...I don't like your to do list. Cause I have to do that stuff too.....yuck!
Hang in there, you can do it!
I'm boycotting :) Just kidding...I'm so grateful for all you guys and the willingness to collaberate. Thanks for always being willing to help!
Post a Comment