Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Enduring to The End :)
2 weeks from yesterday & this semester will be over YEA!!! I am ready to be done with classes. We had our student teacher orientation mtg last night. I am excited and over whelmed the portfolio is going to be a killer. Today I am finishing up assignments for my behavior class and starting to prepare for the finals. That is pretty much what you will here from me HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK, HOMEWORK. Eat sleep and live SPED. One exciting thing is that Districts are already calling and e-mailing wanting me to interview. OK, I guess I can believe my professors now. They kept saying people would fight over us & not to worry we will get jobs. What a relief!!! Hope you all have a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are amazing! Where did you decide you want to student teach? Good luck with Bob's stuff, I better get to that also. Joy. =D
Wow, how excited you must be to say the light at the end of the tunnel! I bet Wade is getting excited too! You are going to be a money making machine!!! JK
I seriously can't believe how quickly it is coming....on another note...Barb's stuff-I had to run to salt lake yesterday for a family emergency-no worries everything is fine but I am going to just bring that notebook to Bob's class today...sorry it's been so crazy.
Post a Comment