



Today Has been a very full day. We had a
poster presentation in the education building today. We display our data and write ups and results of what we did for our behavior projects and then people come up and ask us about it. We had lots of professors and other students stop by. On the top is me being silly pointing to my name on the
Deans List (Yea, I really did make it:). A lot of work for my name to be on a piece of paper. Then Steph and I are with
our poster. Next is
Stephanie, Me, and McKenzie the two people that I could not have made it through this program without. They are amazing friends and finishing is bitter sweet we won't get to see each other everyday:( The last pic is of most
everyone in the severe program. We are all good friends and laugh and give each other grief. I feel so sad that things are coming to a close. I truly loved the program the other students and professors are the best.
Finals next Monday & Tuesday, Student teaching next fall... Welcome to the world of "get a job and work!!! I'm not going to think about that until after
SUMMER!!! Another fun thing is that I will be presenting at the Effective Practices Conference this summer held at USU. I'm excited but nervous.
5 comments:
Yay!!!! Thanks for sharing the Pictures! I want some! I didn't have my camera today so I'm feeling left out. email me some when you can! =D
Congratulations Janalyn for making the Dean's list. That's awesome! Hope you are out celebrating right now.
I am so proud of you! I am sure you will do Fab on your final! I really like that brown shirt on you, that is a great color for you!
Hey we are doing study group today just after noon at the library...we will bein room 334G if we don't catch you at the front..see you later!
your map is not registering me, I wonder if we come up as minnesota sometimes cause I look at your blog like 10 times a day!
Post a Comment