Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Relief!!!

WOW, I am feeling giddy with joy. FINALS ARE OVER!!! I have taken my last test and sat in my last class for a very long time YEA !! :) I almost feel sad, not really! I am such a horribly stressed, grumpy and emotional person during finals. Wade was so sweet and supportive to put up with me. Then I come home and he bought me flowers for our 11 year engagement anniversary. What a sweet man. With everything else going on it didn't even cross my mind. I start working @ Millville Elementary tomorrow. I'm happy to have a little something to do. It is hard to go cold turkey way busy to nothing. Sometimes summers drive me crazy. I was offered an opportunity to work with some doc students doing behavior research this summer. That will be fun only a few hours here and there so I can still have fun and start crossing off my To Do list at home. 3 Main goals Spring clean house & finish last summer painting, catch up on scrapbooking, study for and pass Praxis Exam (Damn NCLB). When I come down off my sleep deprived energy high I'm sleeping in and not setting the alarm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just feel your relief coming out of my screen! I am so excited, for you, but like I feel excited for me, because I am excited for you, I am sure that doesn't make sence, but anyway you are awesome!