*Our weekend has been pretty laid back and Enjoyable. Saturday was spent doing laundry, cleaning and watching movies. Wade worked on the laundry while I spring cleaned our bedroom. Crazy how dusty everything gets over the winter. Yea one room down:) We later relaxed watching Evan Almighty, It was funny, we especially like the new commandment given in the move "thou shalt Do the Dance" If you haven't seen it, it is a must!!!
*Today is pretty relaxed Fast Sunday. It is beautiful day the sun is out and nice and warm. We are teaching primary and after church grilling steaks. The Jazz play while we are at church GO JAZZ!!!I'm going to my moms to start a new cross stitch. My mom and sister and I are all doing it together. It is a haunted house for Halloween. Maybe I can get it done by October.

4 comments:
Good for you on your bedroom, to bad jazz lost!
224840
I got 17820 on bubbles. Did I beat anyone??
Weekends like that are the best!!!
You get things done and enjoy yourself all at the same time.
you look so cute in your below pictures.
Post a Comment