Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rainy Day In The Dark

Today has been one of those days that ya just wait for something else to happen. We had a field trip planned and it has been cold and rainy that it was canceled. Willow Park just isn't fun when it is is wet. On my way to work I stopped by the bank to cash a check just as the canister zipped away in the tube everything went black. The power went out my check and Drivers license was stuck somewhere in the tube between the drive up and the bank. Nothing I could do but go back later and get it. Got to work and the power was out their also. We all ate lunch in the classroom since the lunchroom was pitch black. Since the field trip had gotten canceled a fun day was planned with movies, games, crafts, songs, we did all that we could with what little light we had and no power. It has just been one of those days. Murphy's Law took place without fail. We sang our closing songs and started getting ready for the buses and the lights came on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the power out do to the storm? I am surprised they just didn't send all the kids home. What a bummer day!

Alli said...

I'm sorry to hear about your day...life sure is unpredictable isn't it?!?! Well we still need to make sure and get together :)