

After work Friday I headed to Jami's house. I watched her kids while they went to SLC for a night away. We had fun, we watched DVDs, hung out, ate pizza, baked cookies, and went to the movie Horton Hears a Who. It was funny we all laughed hard. My favorite quote from the movie is " In my world people eat rainbows and poop butterflies." I love Dr Seuss. After coming home from the movie we took some silly pics and played outside. I am tired. The kids were great but the dogs drove me crazy. One would hear something and bark, then the other would join in. At one point I had 2 dogs and 2 kids in bed with me. I think I will sleep well tonight. Wookie has been asleep since we got home. I can guarantee tomorrow will be a relaxing day. Church , a nap, and grilling steak!!! Happy Long Weekend:)

1 comment:
Our kids had fun with Aunt Weeza. Are you available next weekend. Ha :)
Post a Comment