Thursday, May 1, 2008
Snow in May, What?
This is crazy that we are getting snow and it is May. Weird Utah weather!!! I think I have completely recovered now from finals. I started working in the Sped classroom that I was doing my practicum in yesterday. I missed them for the few days that wasn't able to go. I would always choose a classroom over a test any day. I really like it their and love the kids. It is so easy to get attached. They are the reason I love teaching:) I finalize paperwork for student teaching tomorrow and sell back some books. I hope I get a few dollars back. There is only 2 I'm not keeping. Looking forward to a weekend of relaxing, cleaning, laundry. I will soon start my summer To Do list I'm hoping to get a lot caught up this summer. During school that is all I do so a lot goes left undone. It will also help me from going crazy from boredom. I'm already starting to get that feeling of "I should be doing something" coming off of a 2 intense semesters will be a welcomed adjustment, but take time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Auh buck up. School was fun to do,fun to do, fun to do. Smart a**!!. If you need something to do to get rid of the school withdrawls you can start in my bathroom, then windows, and floors. Thanks love ya ME
Post a Comment