
The day after Dad's Birthday we wanted to celebrate with the family so the kids could be there. One of Dad's favorite places to go is Bear Lake. We met up with Jerm & his family they where spending time at the condo. They surprised us with having a boat. Wade & I haven't been out on a boat for a long time so it was fun!!! We soaked in the sun on the Beach (got burnt) and went for rides on the boat. Some of us were daring and we went out deep and jumped off and played in the water. Before heading home we stopped at Bear Lake Pizza for dinner. It was a long exhausting day but oh soooo much fun!!!

3 comments:
Hey Janalyn! I haven't been checking blogs very well. I LOVE your new layout! I miss you! Shall we do lunch?
I love the new look!!!
Happy 4th
I like the slide show other than the pictures of me in them. It was so much fun though. J
Post a Comment