
Our Pioneer Day was spent with family. Jeff & Amy came up from Cedar, the Family had a BBQ on Wednesday & then headed over to Bear Lake on Thursday. It was good to see and visit with them. We had a really nice day Sunny and Hot with a nice Breeze. We staked out a spot on the West side along the road. We like it there so we can take Wookie & Maggie. We had fun swimming, visiting, soaking in the sun, and reading. After the day at the Lake we stopped at La Beau's for a Raspberry shake and dinner. Amy took some cute pic of Wookie swimming I will post them later. I forgot my camera so no fun photos from me sorry. Wookie is still exhausted from the long day and I'm sure will sleep most of today. Have a great weekend:)

No comments:
Post a Comment