Mamma Mia

An update on fun Friday. I met my Mom & Sister at mom's house like any other Friday. We had lunch and hung out visiting and cross-stitching. We are all working on the same project together. It is a haunted house for Halloween. It has been fun to see them start to come together. The high light of the day was seeing Mamma Mia! We have all been long time Abba fans and even the Erasure remakes. Both Jami & my Mom have seen the show on Broadway. Needless to say we have been waiting and excited to see the movie. The Movie did not let us down. I laughed so hard I was crying and thought I might pee my pants :) I could have sang out loud during the whole movie, don't worry I refrained and kept it under my breath (most of the time). Anyone out there wondering about going, stop thinking go and call me I will go again and again!!! I'm Breaking out the sound track as we speak. Wade is going to be happy about that ;) Hope you have had a great start to your weekend.
2 comments:
Glad you had a fun day! I havn't wanted to see that movie but maybe I do now
My daughter and I saw the movie a few nights ago and loved it! Everyone in the theater was laughing and having a fun evening.
I'll probably go again before it leaves Lewiston.
Post a Comment