Friday, July 18, 2008
Part Time Recluse
This week started out pretty Blah. I have not been feeling well I am taking some medicine that makes me nauseous and my stomach up set. Anyone who knows me knows that this in pretty much a normal occurrence anyway. so I pretty much became a recluse. I didn't go anywhere until Wednesday that is not like me. I usually get stir crazy everyday and need to get out for a little bit. This drives Wade nuts. Needless to say I stayed inside with the blinds pulled (keeps the house cooler) and just hung out with Wookie. But it didn't last for long, a dentist appointment got me out of the house on Wednesday and I tended my niece and nephews yesterday. We had fun with swim lessons and the summer matinee. Then an HOA mtg last night. Today is Fun Friday with my Mom and Sister I'm not sure what we are doing. I have come to a conclusion that I am a person who needs balance. It frustrates me to have to many things going on at once and I'm crazy when I don't have anything. I must find and keep a balance. Hmmmmm that was pretty deep for a Friday morning, lol, jk ;) have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment