Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Wookie Turns 3

Our little man turned 3. We always get him a new toy and a package of treats. It is so cute he gets excited and runs around like crazy. I had some left over wrapping paper so I wrapped the treat & toy. We put them on the floor and he unwraps them, it is so much fun to watch. He is spoiled!!! We love our Wookie:). The Pics are of him opening the gifts, smiling for the camera, and playing with his toy. It made for a funner than normal Monday night!!

4 comments:

Barb Davis said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. Very nice. Please visit mine when you get a chance. Scroll down to the end to see our spoiled "little boy in a dog suit", Riley. Cheers!

Barb Davis said...

There is just nothing more fun than this! Our children and grown and out of the house, so our little Riley gets LOTS of attention. Yes, I agree with the spoiling...it's hard not to spoil them! And the love they give back is worth it.

Jamixstitch said...

Glad he had a Happy Birthday. The pics are cute I like the one You Talk'n to Me? Jami

Kjerstin said...

So Cute Janalyn! I love the pictures!