Breaking Dawn, the new Stephanie Meyer book is finally here. After much anticipation and a year of waiting since Eclipse I now have the next book to read. We went to the Midnight book release and I am either getting really old or some people are getting really Lame. I could be both. They dressed up played games, face painted and did trivia. Last year I took Jorden an we waited for all of 30 minutes and at midnight we were out of the store fast. Not so this year. Wondered the store and fought the crowd for 2 hours so the kids could do the activities and then didn't get the book until 12:30. It just wasn't all that much fun for me next time I will pick my book up the next day and call it good. think this was the last release party want to be awake to experiance. It felt like dawn would be breaking before I got the book. Poor schmuks that were farther back in line.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn, the new Stephanie Meyer book is finally here. After much anticipation and a year of waiting since Eclipse I now have the next book to read. We went to the Midnight book release and I am either getting really old or some people are getting really Lame. I could be both. They dressed up played games, face painted and did trivia. Last year I took Jorden an we waited for all of 30 minutes and at midnight we were out of the store fast. Not so this year. Wondered the store and fought the crowd for 2 hours so the kids could do the activities and then didn't get the book until 12:30. It just wasn't all that much fun for me next time I will pick my book up the next day and call it good. think this was the last release party want to be awake to experiance. It felt like dawn would be breaking before I got the book. Poor schmuks that were farther back in line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment