
One of my favorite places to be when I'm home is on our back patio. I spend time out here during the morning or evening. Last year I painted our shed to look like a barn and is makes me smile when I look at it. When I worked at the group home I saved some extra money to buy a swing. I love sitting on it with Wade and Wookie talking and enjoying the evenings. This is also a safe place for Wookie. He jumps up on the swing when I'm spraying off the cement. He hates water.This year has
been fun to watch my Clematis grow and bloom. Jami started my Sweet Pe
a for me and then I transplanted it into my own pot. When I as little my dad would wake us up my saying "good morning sweet pea" That memory will stay with me. But I'm sad to say my plant dried up and died. I guess I didn't show it enough love or give it constant water. We have strawberries that Wookie eats when they are ripe and we grow a tomato plant every year. I love playing in the dirt and watching things grow. Just some of the reasons I love our little home and our piece of earth.Wishing everyone a very HAPPY DAY:)

1 comment:
I love your patio too, that shed is the cutest thing! someday I want something nice in my yard to look at! love y ~E
Post a Comment