Our Engagement Photo (don't know how the pic got ripped)
Before Our Wedding DinnerAugust 8, 1997 Wade & I were married in the Logan LDS Temple. Wow, I can't believe how the time has flown by. That day was the happiest ever.I married the man I loved and that makes me laugh. Eleven years later the journey has been even more adventurous that we could have imagined. It will be fun to see what the next 11 years have for us. We are living our "happily ever after" one day at a time:*


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe 11 years ago I was very pregnant. Did you and Wade do anything fun?
i forgot your anniversary was the same as mine! we just passed one year -- woop woop! happy anniversary to you!
Beautiful photos! Happy Anniversary.... Sorry I'm late. Wishing you many more. Blessing, Barbara
So Cute! I loved to see the pictures! I miss you! I better see you soon!
Post a Comment