Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Twin Falls LDS Temple

On our way home from Sun Valley we met up with some of Wade's Family and were able to attend the Twin Falls LDS Temple open house. What a wonderful experience it was to go through the temple and to feel the spirit as the guides and missionaries spoke about the purpose of temple and explain the different areas of the temple. It was especially nice to go with family and feel that closeness with them. I enjoyed watching all the kids and hearing there simple comments. It is a beautiful building that will be dedicated as a house of the Lord and a place of peace and refuge where wonderful ordinances can be performed for those that have passed before us. What a blessing to have so many temples on earth today to enrich our lives and help us return to our Father in Heaven. It will be dedicated on August 24th. The pics just don't do it justice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We couldn't get Daniel to play Soccer. He likes to take snowboarding lessons in the Winter.

Kjerstin said...

OH I love new temples! :) I'm so jealous you got to go. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great experience, glad you all enjoyed it!